Purchase or Renew Membership
Becoming a Member for the First Time
- You can join by printing off the membership form and mailing or faxing to our office with a cheque, money order or credit card information.
Renewing Your Membership for 2019
(NOTE: Please try to login in using your 2018 user name and password when renewing your membership for 2019. This ensures your information, including rider levels, coaching certifications, ride/drive stats, etc., stays with you. Signing up with a new account means your name will not be linked with that database information. If you need help to retrieve your user name or password, see the "Need help?" section below.)
- You can also renew by printing off the membership form and mailing or faxing to our office with a cheque, money order or credit card information.
Extended Memberships for fall 2018/all of 2019 are now available.
- Individuals purchasing a new membership late in 2018 can purchase an extended membership. Pay $15 per member to cover the remainder of 2018 (and activate your liability insurance for the remainder of this year) and also pay the 2019 membership at the same time (i.e., a 16 month membership - or from whenever you purchase after September 1st). Junior membership is $58, Senior $65, Family $115 plus $30 for each additional member after the first two members. With this membership, you do not need to do anything to renew in January 2019 as your membership is valid until Dec. 31, 2019. You can purchase this membership now using our online walk-through, or by submitting the form and payment to:
New Brunswick Equestrian Assn.
900 Hanwell Road, Unit 13
Fredericton NB E3B 6A2
Need help logging into the website?
New Members: Please note - if you are a NEW member you must first "Sign Up" under the "Me" menu to create your account, Then walk through the membership purchase steps.
Renewing Members: If you already have trouble logging into your account, or if you've forgotten your password, you can gain access to your secure online account by following the instructions below. You may want to print instructions for later reference.
- Go to www.nbea.ca
- Click 'Me' >> 'Login' >> Then click on the blue Login Help link.
- Enter your personal information along with your password request.
- An email will be sent to this address which contains further instructions to reset password.
- Once the password reset process is done, click it / and log in.
- Click on 'Me' Followed by Renew Membership, which will take you through a step by step walk through of available options.
Note for ALL memberships
• Because the NBEA receives a government grant, it must collect certain data on each member. These questions appear in the online walk-through and the printable form. This information is used to measure regional trends in our sport. Please note that the name of our members as well as personal information is not shared with any government department or representative
• Membership includes membership fees to Equestrian Canada. Equestrian Canada will receive a contribution from all provincial members. The revenue generated will be used for programs that benefit all Canadian horse enthusiasts and since the majority of revenues will come from members' non-sports "programs will be funded primarily those offered to this group. For more information, visit Equestrian Canada.