Purchase or Renew Membership
Extended Memberships for Fall 2019/all of 2020 are now available.
Individuals purchasing a new membership late in 2019 can purchase an extended membership. Pay $15 per member to cover the remainder of 2019 (and activate your liability insurance for the remainder of this year) and also pay the 2020 membership at the same time (i.e., a 16 month membership - or from whenever you purchase after September 1st). Junior membership is $58, Senior $65, Family $115 plus $30 for each additional member after the first two members. With this membership, you do not need to do anything to renew in January 2020 as your membership is valid until Dec. 31, 2020. You can purchase this membership using either:
♦ submit the form and payment to:
New Brunswick Equestrian Assn.
900 Hanwell Road, Unit 13
Need help logging into the website?
New Members: Please note - if you are a NEW member you must first "Sign Up" under the "Membership" menu to create your account, Then walk through the membership purchase steps.
Renewing Members: If you already have trouble logging into your account, or if you've forgotten your password, you can gain access to your secure online account by following the instructions below. You may want to print instructions for later reference.
- Go to www.nbea.ca
- Click 'Membership' >> 'Login' >> Then click on the blue Login Help link.
- Enter your personal information along with your password request.
- An email will be sent to this address which contains further instructions to reset password.
- Once the password reset process is done, click it / and log in.
- Click on 'Me' Followed by Renew Membership, which will take you through a step by step walk through of available options.
A step-by-step guide
A step-by-step guide
Note for ALL memberships
- Because the NBEA receives a government grant, it must collect certain data on each member. These questions appear in the online walk-through and the printable form. This information is used to measure regional trends in our sport. Please note that the name of our members as well as personal information is not shared with any government department or representative
- Your NBEA membership includes membership fees paid to Equestrian Canada on your behalf. Equestrian Canada will receive a contribution from all provincial members, and each NBEA member becomes a Registered Participant of EC. This is a non-competitive status. Riders and drivers who compete in EC-sanctioned competitions will need an Equestrian Canada Sport Licence as well. For more information, visit Equestrian Canada.