Purchase or Renew Membership
New members! Current members!
Purchasing or Renewing your NBEA membership for 2020?
♦ The online system is now available.
♦ Mail or fax the 2020 membership form along with your cheque, money order, or credit card details.
A step-by-step guide
A step-by-step guide
Need help logging into the website?
New Members: Please note - if you are a NEW member you must first "Sign Up" under the "Membership" menu to create your account, Then walk through the membership purchase steps.
Renewing Members: If you're having trouble logging into your account, or if you've forgotten your password, you can gain access to your secure online account by following the instructions below. You may want to print instructions for later reference.
- Go to www.nbea.ca
- Click 'Membership' >> 'Login' >> Then click on the blue Login Help link.
- Enter your personal information along with your password request.
- An email will be sent to this address which contains further instructions to reset password.
- Once the password reset process is done, click it / and log in.
- Click on 'Membership' > 'Online Purchase and Renewal - Membership' which will take you through a step-by-step walk-through of available options.
Note for ALL memberships
- Because the NBEA receives a government grant, it must collect certain data on each member. These questions appear in the online walk-through and on the printable form. This information is used to measure regional trends in our sport. Please note that the names of our members as well as personal information are not shared with any government department or representative
- Your NBEA membership includes membership fees paid to Equestrian Canada on your behalf. Equestrian Canada will receive a contribution from all provincial members, and each NBEA member becomes a Registered Participant of EC. This is a non-competitive status. Riders and drivers who compete in EC-sanctioned competitions will need an Equestrian Canada Sport Licence as well. For more information, visit Equestrian Canada.