Horse Show Coaching Funding
A certified coach who registers in this program may apply to receive funding for traveling with a student or multiple students to a horse show or multiple horse shows for the purposes of coaching the student(s) in their classes.
Every certified coach who registers may apply for funding of $50 per student, if they travel to a sanctioned competition in New Brunswick and coach competitors “new to” Bronze, Silver, or Gold sanctioned competitions. There will be a funding limit of four competitors per coach at each competition.
- Encourage coaches to take students to sanctioned competition.
- Introduce new competitors to sanctioned competition.
- Coaching certification must be up to date, along with paid licenses and memberships
- Open to all levels
- Must be a member of the NBEA and hold an EC sport license for the level in which they are competing
- Must not have competed/traveled to more than one sanctioned competition in the previous two years
- Must enter and compete in three performance classes or one dressage test, or one combined test, or two patterns at an eligible competition.
- The coach must register with the NBEA by May 1st, in order to apply for funding.
- Each coach should indicate the number of students and the number of competitions in which the students plan to compete.
- Coaches must reapply if they wish to add additional students or competitions.
- Funding applications must be submitted within one week of each competition.
- All applications for funding must be signed by the coach, competition steward or competition manager.
Download details and application forms here.